At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Job Summary
LOCATION: Open to other cities in US as well (Chicago, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Atlanta).
Crowe's unclaimed property practice is comprised of top industry experts possessing audit, corporate and government experience. Serving as a premier holder advocate, Crowe is a proven leader in the unclaimed property industry. Our services include assessments, liability reduction, annual compliance, voluntary disclosures, audit defense, and asset recovery. Furthermore, our technology driven solutions are designed to assist companies of all sizes and across all industries address every aspect of unclaimed property in the most effective and efficient manner possible. With our collaborative, team-based approach, we are able to apply the right blend of skills to each unique client engagement. Whether a client needs to complement an in-house unclaimed property team or outsource all of their unclaimed property responsibilities, we apply the appropriate level of services for each of our clients.
* Develop and present client deliverables.
* Administer projects pertaining to unclaimed property consulting and audit defense.
* Effectively implement assigned project duties, including administration of client engagements.
* Contribute to a positive team attitude, including working closely with and training junior staff.
* Develop relationships with client personnel in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
* Understand engagement as it relates to client's business and expectations.
* Must be willing to travel up to 30%Qualifications
* Minimum of 5 years of unclaimed property expertise (prior consulting experience preferred)
* High quality verbal and written communication skills
* Be a self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to adapt to new environments, work effectively in varied situations and function in changing circumstances with minimum confusion or loss of productivity
* Consistently produce high-quality, professional deliverables on schedule and budget.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
* BA/BS with a concentration in accounting, finance, accounting, engineering, or information systems (or similar).
How You Can Grow
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowe.com and find out what it's like to work at one of the "50 Best Workplaces for New College Graduates." Crowe ranked seventh on this Fortune list, in addition to being named one of Fortune's "Top 100 Best Companies to Work For" and among Fortune's "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services". In these surveys, Crowe personnel attribute the following policies to making Crowe a great place to work:
Innovation: Each year, Crowe invests about two percent of firm revenue in new product development funding to develop ideas brought forward by its people. Building upon a foundation of deep industry specialization, Crowe professionals follow a detailed innovation road map to create original, practical solutions that help address their clients' biggest challenges. This process allows them to see their ideas through from start to finish.
Mobility strategy: Rolled out more than two years ago, this strategy defied the norm of the professional services industry. It allows Crowe personnel to work where they're most productive - whether that be the office, their home or elsewhere - and wear jeans while they're in the office. This policy continues to receive great reviews on annual internal employee engagement surveys.
Benefits: The firm promotes healthy living through its internal well-being portal, which allows Crowe individuals to complete wellness activities - such as exercise challenges, healthy eating, doctor visits and mindful lifestyle changes - for gift cards and health insurance premium reductions. Additionally, on top of its healthcare and retirement programs, Crowe recently expanded its paid time off policies for military leave and all new parents.
Community service: Recently acknowledged in the Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back list, the firm places a high priority on community service. In honor of the firm's 75th year, Crowe personnel not only achieved, but surpassed their goal of 75,000 hours of volunteering. We're proud to announce that wevolunteered 82,000 hours - giving back to the communities where we live and work. That's the equivalent of 39 full-time employees at the nonprofits we served! In addition, Crowe has policies in place to align its charitable contributions with the volunteer efforts of its people.