This role will require hands-on NetSuite Project Management across multiple small and large multi-month national NetSuite projects.
* Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project
* Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
* Prepare for and lead weekly project status meetings with clients and internal teams
* Full financial management from WIP to billing and collections
* Provide pre-sales support and work with sales team on change requests and statement of work
* Communication to prospective and current customers the Crowe MethodologyQualifications
* Strong Project Manager role experience including a significant portfolio of full lifecycle ERP solution or comparable software delivery implementations.
- 6-8 years of NetSuite project management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
* At least 5 years of cumulative relevant role experience, ideally with a software vendor and/or professional services practice.
* Experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, ideally using Microsoft Project and/or SmartSheets
* Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
* Strong client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
* Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world class software solution.
* Demonstrated experience working with Sales, Account Management, and Executive stakeholders.
* Formal Project Management methodology training, with significant practical use. Certifications such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) are a plus.
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
* Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate.