It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Trust Manager II is responsible for multiple departments within the Trust Division of the bank. The Trust Manager II takes on a leadership role within the bank and is actively involved in industry and civic activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direction, oversight, and leadership for the departments within the Trust Division.
- Develops and implements a business development plan and budget for the managed area.
- Maintains a high level of contact with major client relationships within the managed area.
- Administers assigned accounts and works with portfolio managers to ensure that asset allocations and the frequency of review meetings are appropriate for major client relationships.
- Supervises the trust associates in the managed area, ensuring that they have the necessary training to perform and complete their duties within the appropriate guidelines.
- Participates in civic, community, banking, trust, and legal organizations
- Ensures that all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence, and/or journals or government regulations.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and/or legal documents.
- Ability to write simple-to-business correspondence, procedures, and routine reports.
- Ability to respond, in writing, to customer complaints, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to speak effectively, present information, and respond to questions in one-on-one and small or public group situations, to customers, clients, employees, and managers.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA Degree (4 year) from an accredited university/college or
- Six to eight years of experience as a trust manager.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- CPA, CFP, Law Degree or ABA designation, in the area managed, is preferred.
Other Qualifications (including physical requirements)
- Must have good interpersonal skills-the ability to manage people.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good sales skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.