Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing.Job Summary
Crowe is currently seeking an Audit Seasonal Senior Associate to join ourAudit & Assurancepractice.
As an Audit Seasonal Senior Associate on our fun, close-knit financial services audit team, this is what your work entails:
- Running the show. We are talking about client engagements from start to finish. This includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement, and related administrative functions.
- Supervising, training, and mentoring staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Maintaining an exceptional relationship with clients to increase customer happiness and working with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services. You are a key factor to growing our firm.
- We promote partnership and collaboration, so you will work with your audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- Researching and analyzing financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases, and employing audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Actively engage with key client management to collect information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements. That takes dedication, but we believe in you.
- 3 to 5 years of recent and relevant public accounting external audit experience with financial services (banking) clients
- SEC experience preferred
- Your skills should include organization, social, technical, and accounting and auditing so that you can work effectively with clients and staff. This will help you succeed as well as build positive relationships.
- We would like you to have experience with engagement management, reviews, and staff supervision.
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Your ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is essential.
- This position requires you to meet the education requirement for CPA certification in home office state. If you already have a CPA license in the home office state, that is even better.
About the Team:
The Audit team at Crowe provides traditional attestation services as well as accounting and consulting on applying accounting principles. Audit professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and business challenges their clients face and a commitment to audit quality. Though Crowe has six different business units, Audit is the largest practice. As for the Financial Services practice, Crowe is ranked #1 nationally for the number of audits for publicly traded financial institutions, according to SNL data.
More about Crowe:
Crowe () is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.