What you will do:
Partner with sales to grow and protect the service segment of our business
What we look for
Installing, servicing, fire alarm systems and security systems for a large, premier service entity preferred.
* Knowledge of major fire alarm and security equipment brands a plus, (such as EST, Notifier, Gamewell/FCl, Firelite, Radionic/ Bosch, Ademco, NAPCO, DSC, Silent Knight, Honeywell Access, Lenel, Software House, Kantech, American Dynamics). Simplex Fire systems a plus
* Familiarity with applicable codes (i.e. NFPA 72. NFPA 70)
* Strong work ethic and integrity
* Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
Proficient in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and database (software) programs
Have a working knowledge of test equipment including multi-meters, digital analyzers, frequency meters decibel meters, and communicating devices
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
* Familiarity with applicable codes.
* State and/or local licensing a big plus.
* Ability to work a full-time schedule.
* Overtime may be required for this position with short notice.
Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends.
* Valid driver license with acceptable driving record, will conduct background and drug test.
Who we are
Supportive team environment and add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package starting on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.