Territory Sales Lead
About Anderson Merchandisers
Weve been around for 100 years and became the nation's largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client's and retailer's sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The majority of responsibility for the Territory Sales Lead is the supervision and development of the assigned associates to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations. The Territory Sales Lead will also be responsible for project completion, stocking and maintaining the areas we are responsible for, and store communication. This responsibility is demonstrated by effectively selling and educating customers and store personnel about product lines and other project (s) deemed necessary. The Territory Sales Lead reports directly to the District Sales Manager.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management.
- Train, supervise, and develop skills of Sales Merchandisers, fellow Territory Sales Leads, and seasonal associates.
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client's brands and product lines.
- Maintain accuracy and high quality of work in all areas of the store to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies.
- Communicate successes or potential barriers to the District Sales Manager.
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve.
- Sense of urgency - individual must possess the ability to prioritize effectively and with a strong sense of urgency. They must also respond/react quickly to any specific requests.
- Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills trust from management, other associates, as well as customers. Acts with honesty while assisting customers, processing transactions, handling money, and confidential information.
- Teamwork - the individual has the ability to work with others including partners, vendors and customers in a positive manner. They understand others' roles and empower one another to take responsibility to be a successful team. Demonstrates a collaborative interaction with peers to reach a common goal.
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following:
- Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs, in addition, the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100lbs with assistance from another associate.
- Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or walking.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as upper and lower body mobility.
- Experience/comfort level with electronics/technical products.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights and weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required.
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
- Computer, printing capability, internet access, and email required.
- Customer service or sales experience required
IND-123Retail Execution West LLCSales
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.