About Anderson Merchandisers
Weve been around for 100 years and became the nation's largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client's and retailer's sales.
We are a family company in more than just name. At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
The Remodel Store Specialist position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to meet client expectations for complex store remodels. This role will be responsible for large scale rearrangement of store's products and the fixtures on which the products sit. Regional travel will be required for this position.
The Remodel Store Specialist reports directly to the Remodel Team Lead.
Core functions include but are not limited to:
- Building new sales floor fixtures as well as uninstalling existing fixtures
- Moving of existing sales floor fixtures both basic and complex Installation of basic electronic equipment - no programming or set up functions
- Basic Modular and counter detailing Set merchandise to modular guidelines
- Relocating excess merchandise to new location designated by store management
- Use of basic hand tools and or cordless drill
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality
- Confidentiality- the individual can maintain the upmost confidentiality with client information. All information is considered confidential unless permissions to share are granted
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Oral Communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Written Communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and can read and interpret written information
- Quality Control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality Planning/Organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve
- Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills trust from management, other associates, as well as clients. Acts with honesty while assisting clients, processing transactions, and dealing with confidential information
- Teamwork - the individual can work with others including partners, vendors and customers in a positive manner. They understand each other's roles and empower one another to take responsibility to be a successful team
Required Education and Experience
- Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs.,in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to100 lbs with assistance from another associate
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights and weekends
- Overnights are required
Other DutiesRetail Execution West LLCSales
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.