If you have prior manufacturing experience and want to learn a new skill, then this job is for you!
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, have excellent attendance, and pays attention to detail. This role is responsible for performing blending/compounding operations, to ensure continuous operation from shift to shift. Mechanical aptitude is preferred and you must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting production goals.
Hands-on training is provided on-site. Openings are available on 1st and 2nd shift.
Sunlite Plastics is a custom extrusion company that specializes in high volume, tight tolerance, flexible medical tubing. We also compound PVC materials for our own use. Sunlite's customers include many of the most highly regarded medical device OEM's in the world.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Blend and compound materials to be processed into plastic tubing
- Setup and operate multiple pieces of equipment
- Follow processes and departmental procedures
- Weigh and record product information
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Work in a safe manner at all times following company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or GED required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required
- Good organization skills
- High attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment